£60.00

BD Notion Pants SS17

Soft cotton pants with a touch of stretch, the Notion Pants are ideal for training, cragging and gym climbing.

£40.00

BD Solitude short

With an active profile and moisture-wicking fabric for high-output days from the mountains to the gym, the Solitude Shorts are go-to shorts for any adventure.

£60.00 £44.99

Prana Avril Pant SS16

The latest incarnation of the Prana Avril Pant, new in for summer 2016.

£60.00 £44.99

Sidra

Our newest edition to the Prana women's range. £44.99

£30.00

E9 Giada Junior Girls Pant Spring 2016

Stretchy climbing pant with a roll top waistband and drawstring hem.

£40.00

E9 Cucu' Pant Spring 2016

Luxurious climbing tights, super stretchy with a patterned back pocket.

£54.00

E9 Luna Pants Spring 2016

Ladies stretchy 3/4 climbing pant.

£67.00

E9 Onda Story Spring 2016

Ladies climbing pant with a splash of colour added to the pockets.

£64.99 £55.00

Black Diamond Credo Pants Women's

Light weight, stretchy and comfy - perfect for summer climbing!

from £42.99

Prana Kara Jean

The Kara Jean is a stretchy skinny jean from Prana. A fitted, low rise style with 5 pockets. Great for climbing or everyday wear.

£65.00 £42.99

Prana Canyon Cord Womens

The Canyon Pant from Prana is is a soft and durable 98% cotton pant. The other 2% is spandex giving the pants some stretch for climbing.

£63.00

Prana Bedford Canyon Pant

The Bedford Canyon Pant from Prana is great for everyday wear and climbing due to the stretch of the cord. 98% organic cotton, 2% spandex.